* Onsite registration check-in Tuesday, June 27, 4pm - 9pm and Friday, June 28, 9am - 5pm.
* Late check-in Thursday, June 29 7am - 1pm.
* Welcome Party Wednesday, June 28, 6:00pm - 8:00pm.
* Practice times Tue., June 27, 4pm - 7:45pm and Wed., June 28, 9:00am - 6:00pm.
* Practice balls available to out of town teams for check out.
* Age Divisions: 12s, 13s, 14s, 15s, 16s, 17/18s.
* All teams begin play Thursday, June 29 and finish on Sunday, July 2.
* Registration is not complete until the Team Entry Fee is received.
* Housing priority is based on when Team Entry Fee is received.
* This is a "Stay and Save" event. All teams outside the Greater Phoenix area must book a minimum of 4 rooms for 3 nights per team through the Festival Housing group in order to participate.
* Parents and Friends booking through Festival Housing receive free daily entry into the event.
* Each Club must be registered with AAU ($30 and good until Aug. 31, 2017)
* All players and coaches must be AAU members ($14 players, $16 coaches, $37 foreign team coaches) and good until Aug. 31, 2017).
* Background check cost is included in AAU adult membership cost.
* No Coaching clinic or IMPACT certification required.
* Please pay Team Entry fee by March 11, 2017 to avoid a $100 Late Fee per team.
* All payments are non-refundable, non-transferable.
* Rosters in AES on May 15, 2017 are what is published in the Festival Program. Please make sure all roster info is correct by this date. Any missing or incorrect info can not be fixed after this date. Teams registering after this date may not appear in the Festival Program or received personalized credentials.